First of all.. I would like to thank:
Julie, Marta, Caitlyn, Rebecca, Sukie, Nicole, Francine, Debi, Kevin, Lisa,
Susan, Mary and anyone else who I may have missed.  I really appreciate all
of the emails with helpful suggestions for my Eddie.  :o)

Eddie had his surgery on Friday and is such a trooper!  He is back to
normal already!  The Doc said that he should start getting his fur back
within the next few weeks.  The total of the operation was a little
expensive but my Eddie's health was definitely worth the money.  His biopsy
went off to LSU and we should know soon the results.  Thanks again to
everyone!

Heather & Eddie
[Posted in FML issue 2990]