To my extended ferret family,
This is to thank all of you for your kind words of sympathy and
encouragement at the loss of my Guido.  Even though I have over 20 ferrets
either of my own or rescues, each one is a totally separate absolutely
wonderful being and I have been so blessed in getting to know and love each
of them.  I am so thankful each and every day in that I have been given
this opportunity to be loved by these precious creatures and that I have
become part of a collective ferret family in all of you.

My heart goes out to all who have lost their little friends.  Bless you
all.

Paula and the Fuzzy Mafia
[Posted in FML issue 2998]