Hey,

Is anyone else's ferrets pulling each other up and down the hall on the
slinky toys while throwing out pieces of Cheweasel to the other ferrets?
It's the weirdest thing.  I swear I can almost hear them say, "Show us your
tails!"

I know.  I'm nutty.  But it's a fun thought!

Happy Dooking by the Krewe of Krazy Kritters....

Luna, Orion, Venus, Eros, and Sola

Orion - "Show us your tails!"
Luna - "O.K." **lift** **poof**
Eros - "Hey!  We could done without the poof!"
Venus - "Come on Sola!  Let's show 'em ours!"
Sola - "Ready....Lift....POOF!"

April :-)  http://www.gallaty.com

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do a
good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!