I posted this at the Ferret Store too.  If there are any readers in or
around Willow Grove, PA who would like to go in on a pallet of wood stove
pellets, let me know.  A 1 ton pallet (50 - forty pound bags) is $148
including taxes.  I was worried about the pellets lasting if they sat for
years.  The usual cost is almost $4 a bag, buying a pallet would be under
$3, not a huge savings, but thought it would be a fun excuse to meet some
other ferret owners in the area for a fun ferret day.

I plan on purchasing at least 20 bags myself and donating half of them to
a local shelter if they need the supplies.  I have 7 ferrets, but I can't
imagine how long it would take to go through 50 bags!!!

Let me know if anyone is interested in the wood stove pellets or forming a
ferret play group.

Jen and Gang
[Posted in FML issue 2951]