Since we were in Vancouver for the memorial of my brother.  Jim wanted to
look at new things for the ferrets and went to Pet Gallery, they just got a
new shipment of 6 weeks old kits in.  Cute and Jim fell in love with them,
so we talked about it and there was 2 he wanted , so we have a girl and boy
MF ferrets.  I would have gone to the shelter to adopt, but they posted
they were under quannite (sp) so far the little girl is named Blaze, she
has a small blaze of white on her head, the boy we haven't named yet.  Seen
all kinds of neat stuff that we don't get here in Canada, so I looked them
over good and so I will know how to make them.

I am still trying to catch up on my FML, I sure missed it.  My Heart and
prayers go out to the ones who lost loved ones.

Marie and Jim and the 10 wonderful fur kidlets
[Posted in FML issue 2972]