I need some little bit of help on a word in the Russian language that is
undefined as of yet.  It is a Russian word that may be confused with
Russian word for "ferret,'" which I understand is "khoryok" Apparently
ferrets are raised in Siberia for their fur and/or the fur business may be
based on another ferret-like animal (not a mink) that goes by the Russian
name of "Gornostai." In my querries to recently arrived Russians here in
Seattle, all I can get out of them is that the "Gornostai" is a kind of
little furry animal, but the Russians I've talked to don't know the English
word for "Gornostai." I hope that some kind soul out there in cyberland can
translate this word "Gornostai" to English.

Spa Sebo Tovarish.  [R.]  Thank you buddy.     Edward Edwardovich
Lipinski, a borschst and galompkie eater from way back.
[Posted in FML issue 2923]