From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1992 09:59:01 -0400
HI _ IT"S CHERE AGAIN.  We will be hearing from Angela again this
afternoon. As we left the message for you last evening we knew of 11 we
were going to EVAC out.  She is taking head counts and trying to find her
membership. so she can assist those worse off then she (do you believe
this woman -  no home, no ferret shelter and still trying to help).  Also
she will give us a better list of her needs.  Angela wants to know the
address of everyone who has been so helpful so please leave your address.
On another note, my printer is working overtime.  I have gathered all the
messages everyone has sent and they will be delivered to Angela when we
fly in to Evac the Ferrets - If you want to say something to Angela please
leave a message with the Ferret Mailing List or you can send it to
compuserve #76207,1724 (that's my number) and we will insure she gets it.
To all you wonderful, fabulous, fantastic, marvelous people out there - we
appreciate your assistance.  Here's a small update on plans for some of
the 11 coming in.  The four 3 &1/2 month old Albino femals will come into
my home (as they have not been spade or descented THEY ARE TO YOUNG) also
these little ladies are bitters and need special handling.  We Currently
believe the 1 and 1/2 year male/female pair - one of our members will grab
up.  The three little females ages 1 & 1/2 years will go for descenting
(which will encourage adoption - however if someone on the list would like
to adopt them - Angela says they are simply dreamy and well adjusted
little girls).  I know I haven't mentioned the little male but we don't
know enough info on him yet. We have our club meeting tonight and will
report to you regarding it either late tonight, tomorrow or Thursday.
Please remember it is hectic down here - we try to get to each and every
one of you.  Please be patient with us.  Signed Chere McCoy, Presiden,
Ferret Friends of Indian River County.