Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1992 15:08:18 -0400
I am new to the ferret mailing list. I subscribed so as I could learn a
little more about ferrets. I have given it thought from time to time in the
past about owning one as a pet but never seriously checked into it until
recently. But I found out, much to my disappointment, that you cannot legally
own a ferrot in New Hampshire. By chance, does anyone know anything about
this? Iwould greatly appreciate any information about the possible
legalization of ferrets as pets in the good old "Live Free or Die" state of
New Hampshire.
    Thanks, Tim