From:
"Leonard A. Jaffe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1991 11:55:35 -0400
> Date: 28 Jun 91 19:50:00 EDT
> From: Bob Shimbo <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Issue 146
>
> To Lenny:
> If all your ferrets are still fighting, try giving everyone a bath
> in something like Odor Mute all at once.  This starts them all off equal
> as far as scent goes.  If that doesn't work, you may just have to let them
> fight it out.

We gave them a communal bath the second night we had cooper home.  This was
not an Odor Mute bath (well, it did have some thing to do with odors :-) )
The handled this pretty well, although two of the three dicided to move
their bowels in our bathtub.

> Don't worry about him hurting the females; a typical healthy jill or
> sprite can wreak havok on the largest hob.  I used to have a sprite named
> [ peaches the hun deleted for brevity ]

Progress report:

Cooper and Emma play together a little now. They still wrestle a lot, and
there's still a fair bit of shrieling but Emma does hold her own against
the Coop.

Copper pretty much just harasses Molly, resulting in Molly shrieking loudly
for long periods of time, amd running away at the first opportunity.
Molly will sometimes lose control of her bowels on the carpet if Cooper
is really chewing on her.

Cooper is starting to act more and more like a ferret.  He sometimes plays
(yesterday he played a little with a tube, and he's discovered the joys
of plastic grocery store bags) and he's done the war dance a few times
now (he is a sight to behold when he's jumping around like maniac) which,
since he's HUGE is no long just cute like when the little munckins dance
and is somewhat frightening (he's tree'd Marya twice now - and he seems
to start dancing for strange reasons - like when I try to step over him
in the kitchen :-) ).   He still spends lots of time by himself in a
corner, but I think he trusts us now that the trauma from the move is
over.

> On starting a club: DON'T BOTHER UNTIL YOU"RE WILLING TO DO ALL THE WORK
> YOURSELF FOR THE FIRST YEAR!  I found this out the hard way starting
> CFFA many years ago.  It basicly fell apart when I decided I wasn't going

We'll keep this in mind. We've made initial contacts with other "active"
people in the area and we'll have actaul conversations when everbody is
in town at the same time. :-)

Thanks, Have a happy holiday weekend, and protect your ears from the
Boom-Booms!

lenny.

PS. Terminator 2 is awsome!! 6 paws up!

Leonard A. Jaffe      Programmer/Analyst     (513) 563-4542
CARS Information Systems Corporation -  Cincinnati  -  Ohio
[log in to unmask]        Standard Disclaimers Apply
иииииииииииииииииииииииии look!! subdomain adressing :-)  lj.
Just Another Hack Perler            Ferrets Ferrets Ferrets