From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 1992 16:06:57 -0400
Sorry gang, Chere will lighten up, I just was a little bit perturbed
with Rush Limbaug's always trying to horn in on any of the
forums on each and every network he can get onto - the man
is such a boor and tiresome.  I will try to come up with a
recipe for "Fried Limbaugh - you will have to wait though because
I'm a little tired now.  Just delivered (left at 4:00AM) four
of the Miami Hurrican Ferrets to AFA member Chris Gulion for
their transportation to the North - they were really special
kids with EXTREME medical problems that - although the vets down
here are willing to treat - the vets in their judgement
wanted them sent to the number on Experts, namely Dr.
Kawaski.  I guess you all know he is considered one of the
tope three Ferret experts in the World.  I sent off
Baby, Sugarplum, Donut, and Primrose this morning.  It was
a tearful parting but I know these little gals and guys
will get the best treatment awailable.  Will send more to the
list later.  Have more to be added to the List of Love (Miami
Hurricane Ferret Rescue Donations). --- So watch for it.
Also more coming about todays delivery it was very exciting
as I took with me "Chris" the Marine who retired on September 11, 1992
and on the trip I listened to the REAL STORY on Desert Storm.
Off for now - going to sleep a little while.  Signed Chere McCoy
President, FFIRC, Coordinator Miami Hurrican Ferret Rescue.