FERRET-SEARCH January 2002

"Outside": re; ferrets and grizzlies

Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:03:10 -0500

text/plain

I don't know if anyone wants to read this, so skip it if you want.  Polite
corrections and further info are welcome (for them or for me).

Like many others (I HOPE!) I wrote to <[log in to unmask]> to protest
the particularly nasty inaccuracy they carried on domestic ferrets.  I am
sure that others here have info to contribute toward getting them to print
a retraction.

Anyway, this is what I sent to them: