From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1992 08:39:17 -0400
This is special great big THANKS to The Houston Area Ferret Association
and especially Craig and Mike who drove from Houston, Texas to Vero
Beach, Florida and brought with them hundreds of pounds of supplies for
the Miami Hurricane Ferret Rescue.  Two hundred eight-four pounds of
their supplies were flown down to Angela on Sunday September 6th, 1992.
On Thursday of this week 284 pound more will go down.  On Saturday
September 12, 1992 the rest of the supplies they brought will go down
to Angela along with all supplies sent to us during this week.
To Craig and Mike - I hope you excused me if I seemed a little hyper
and did not give you the thanks you so deserve - I can never tell you
how much what you have done meant to Angela and the Ferrets in Miami,
but also to Larry and Myself - YOU ARE TRULY EXTRAORDINARY  HUMAN BEINGS
When Craig and Mike left they took six ferrets with them: Susie, Elliott
Topas, Goldie, Ginger, and Sandy.  Craig and Mike took video pictures
of the ferrets arriving, being off loaded from the aircraft, and
pictures of the ferrets.  For those out there that would like to
view this extraordinary event prehaps we can talk Mike and Craig
into selling small videos' of it.  Remenber 4 of the six they
took will have to be spayed and descented and they will need money
to cover the cost - Prehaps selling their Video or pictures would
bring in the needed funds.  TEXAS ARE YOU LISTENING.  We send
special love from Florida to the HAFA, Craig, Carole, Mike and
the dry fuzzies in Houston.  Angela, Juan, Larry and Chere.