Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1992 18:02:41 -0400
-hello

I need a bit of advice, I have a three year old sable female ferret,
Nikki.  Lately she has been acting really weird (nothing new to ferrets).
Nikki will wake up every night around 4 or 5 am and jump up on my
bed or my roommate's bed and just be a pest. She seems to just want to
lick our faces, hands, backs, feet.. etc.  Nikki is persistent and
will not leave you alone until you a) hiss at her or b) hide in your
blankets until she gives up.

My question is this, has anyone seen similar behavior?
This has been going on since I have been diligently giving her
little bits of linatone on my finger for her coat.

Could this have something to do with it?
Could it be some thing about salt ?

[Could she be in heat?]

She has plenty of fresh water..

Nikki has never been one to bother you when sleeping, this
is all relatively new (3-4 weeks now).

Thanks!

-Jessica and Nikki

oh, also I was looking at back issues, and saw the items
about licensing in NJ, if anyone is still interested..
I live in NJ and originally got a temp permit, but never
a real one.  The state had my address but never followed
up on my lack of license.