From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1992 16:56:12 -0400
We are proud, pleased and greatful to print the LIST OF LOVE. The
individuals, Clubs, and companies from whom we have received donations
as of 3:00PM 9/19/92.  We want to thank each and everyone mentioned and
To let al know that they will receive the next issues of Ferret Tales
for Ferret Friends.  The following is the LIST OF LOVE (MIAMI HURRICANE
FERRET RESCUE DONATION LISTING); American Ferret Association, Frederic,
Md. Bass Equipment Monett, MO:  Ms. Virginia Childs  Tucson, AZ:  The
Bramton Company  Waxahachie,  TX; Greater Chicago Ferret Association,
Mary Van Dahm, Chicago, Il;Ms. Cynthia J. Cook, Tucker Ga;  Dr. Susan
Edwards (DVM), Spring, Texas; Dr. Brenda Ernest (DVM), Vero Beach, FL;
Ferret Fair, Westmont, Il;  Path Valley Farm Inc., Willow Hill, PA;
Houston Area Ferret Association Craig Hopkins and Carol Hopkins, Sprint,
Tx; Delaware Valley Ferret Club, Nancy Hartman, Landenberg, PA; Ms.
Lynn-Anne Friese,  Mlwaukee, WI;  Ms. Catherine Fritz, Sewell, NJ;
Diane George, Vero Beach, FL; Ms. Kathy Gulon, Champaign, IL;  Ms. Nancy
Hartman, Newark, DE   Delaware Valley Ferret Association, Newark, DE;
West Volusia Humane Society, INC., Deland, FL; Mr. Lawrence E. Huston,
Vero Beach, FL;  Ms. Ginny Laut, Skunks as Pets, Cleveland, GA; Perkins
Drugs, Vero Beach, FL; Ms. Lida A. Reinhard, New York City, NY;  Ms.
Stevie Rudder, Gainesvill, FL; Safeguard, New Holland, PA;  Mr. Hugh
Schmitt, Vero Beach, FL; Ms. Mary C. White, Trinity, Tx; Mr. Mike
Wilburn, Houston, Tx;  Sundancer's Ferrets, St. Osteen, FL
and the Legion of Supperferrets.   WE TRULY LOVE YOU ALL