From:
Gary Kaskel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 1995 20:28:33 -0400
FYI - I spoke to Rachel Lamb today. She called to set up a conference call
for next week to discuss the HSUS ferret position. She also mentioned that
she was never employed by Calif. Dept. of Health Sservices, as was posted on
the FML recently.

Will keep you posted on what happens.  I would be interested in what others
would propose for for the language HSUS could use in their future public
statements (based on revising their current statement - posted yesterday).
Anyone who has ideas, please e-mail me directly.