From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:28:17 -0400
Hi All:
I posted last week about Gimmee Shelter Ferret Rescue in Wareham MA.  I
am a volunteer there, and we DESPERATELY need to find homes for some
fuzzies.  We are over capacity at this point, and messages have been
left from people wanting to "surrender" at lesst another 17 ferrets.  We
are having to turn away these fuzzies as there's no more room.  If anyone
could PLEASE make room for another fuzzy or a pair, we would greatly
appreciate it.  The shelter Mom, Janice DeJesus, is a wonderful person
who works full-time as a nurse and then comes home to care for all of
the fuzzies.  If you cannot adopt, please make a donation to the shelter
(it's a 501c).  Janice can be reached via her website
www.gimmeeshelter.org.

Thank you from us and the fuzzies.

Leanne