Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:33:29 EST
I don't post very often; some weeks it seems like I can barely keep up with
just skimming thru' the FML.  Not to mention my 'pooter decided to take a
vacation for a while & got me really behind on everything.  All of my
email, addresses & info were lost.  If you're on my contact list, or you
haven't heard from me in the last month, please email me!  (especially, I'd
like to hear from Tracy T.; and Bob Church - did you get Madigan's X-ray
OK?  Was it readable?)

If you heard of the "bad storm and 5 funnel clouds" over El Paso County, TX
on Tuesday this week - we're fine, none of the twisters ever touched ground
(even though two of them passed right over my neighborhood), and the worst
seems to be some hail damage and flooding in a few streets with poor
drainage.  (It "never floods" in the desert...yeah, right.) Ciudad Juarez,
Mexico, seemed to be hit a bit harder than we were.  Frankly, I prefer my
weather BORING.  If you're thinking of relocating, the El Paso economy
isn't great but the weather is usually better than this, and we're ferret
friendly.  :-)

You know you're a ferret shelter when... it takes longer to do the ferrets'
laundry than the family's, even when your family includes a teenager. :-D

Carla Smith
WhyNot? Ferrets
www.whynotferrets.com
Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club