From:
"Bruce H. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 1995 07:21:43 -0400
>The military is completely clueless when it comes to ferrets, in my
>opinion. They think ferrets are the most vicious, deadly animals on
>earth, which all of us here know is total hysteria and untrue.

    Now the best and fastest way to check for chlamydia in parrots is take a
clean glass slide and make a sterile impression smear of the liver.  Make sure
to (Wait!!! Ferret Mailing list - I thought you said parrot mailing list).

    Ferrets - aren't they those little rodents that kill cattle and run off
with small children....

MAJ Bruce Williams
U.S. Army

;)