Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:36:00 -0400
Hello. I have two ferrets that are looking for a forever home. The
family would like to put them right into a home instead of them coming
into the shelter.

The first ferret is a male - Marshalls Farms and was born in 2003. His
name is Wesley. The second is also a male - he is Path Valley. He was
born in 2005. His name is Nibbler.

If anyone is interested - please contact me at [log in to unmask] .
Thank You.

Tracy Acker
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club and Shelter
www.ferretclub.com

I do it for the joy it brings, cause I'm a joyful girl. Cause the world
owes us nothing, we owe each other the world. Ani Difranco
You won't see me surrender, you won't hear me confess, 'cause you left
me with nothing, but I've worked with less ..... Ani Difranco
I am not a pretty girl, that is not what I do
I ain't no damsel in distress, and I don't need to be rescued
Ani Difranco