From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 1997 17:47:35 -0400
Americas' KODO should be everyones poster Ferret, t-shirts, buttons and
whatever anyone can put together.  I'll buy and donate what I can.  Come on
Californians', we've been helped from people across the US.  Give it up for
KODO!!!

GARY SADGER--- somehow you did-not get the whole story, please refer to issue
1922, Topic # 1. There's more to it than having your pet out for a stroll.

STEPHANIE SHEME--- Ferrets etc.  <[log in to unmask]> Are you serious about
your presence in the Michigan Courts?  I sure hope so and that you have been
in contact with Bob and Kitty.  If you can donate your time and expenses,
maybe it will get some more experts, like yourself, to do the same.  There
may not be enough time to reimburse these good folks untill some ideas for
funds are set up (see above ideas).

OPRAH--- I reached her through this E-Mail address <[log in to unmask]>
I am sorry I failed to post it the other day.  I haven't tried

If anyone knows R.O'Donnells' please post.  Post any addresses ABC, CBS,
NBC, FOX, hell why not get the Discovery Channel to do a story on the truth,
the whole truth, and nothing but the truth on our favorite domestic pet the
FERRET.  They do shows on everything else.  Even Great White Sharks, AND
they do eat people even if it's mistaken identity and they are protected
from unnecessary slaughter!!!  I'm not well to do finacially, but I do
write, call, E-mail, snail-mail, or whatever it takes and I've been known to
get in your face when necessary.

CACALAND--- Yippie - ki - yea !!!!! Now who do who write, call, fax, E-mail
or have for lunch (ooopps, I mean lunch with) ? My address for Assemblywoman
Diane Martinez was sent back to me >forwarding order expired<. I did however
recieve a letter back from Chairman/Assemblyman Don Perata, in our favor.
Yeah!! I guess no-one gets an answer back from everyone written to - mine has
been sporatic, from a busy WHITE HOUSE on 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVE. to several
assemblymembers in and out of my district. I let them know up front I don't
like my husband defending rights we're told we have and when they're
exercised-- trampled on.

[DS]
God forbid I forget the carpet sharks Thieffie, Miji, Diamond, Mocoa, Cola,
Thumper, Shelby, Star, Shasta, Ceazar, Sa'ce, Zazu, and baby Meltdown.
Missing my Digger-doo, Lucky-Lucie, and Razzy Rascal.