From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:39:15 -0400
When I posted my Original Fuzzy Up-Chuck message, I was very concerned,
about Lucia Maserati, my Dumpster Diving Fuzzy-Butt. I thought she
might have swallowed a cigarette butt and filter, after I forgot to
pick up a trashcan. As it turned out, this was not her problem.

On the 10th of this month, Lucia went through a series of tests, to
determine her problem. She had seven X-Rays taken. Three before and
four after a Barium Treatment. All of the X-Rays showed Negative
Results, for any Intestinal Blockage. Tomorrow afternoon, she will
have another examination.

Yesterday afternoon, while I was emptying Lucia's potty box, I found
two un-digested pieces of the Star Shaped Marshal Ferret Treats. Now,
these treats are Totally Off-Limits to Charity and Lucia.

When I treated Charity and Lucia, using Advantage Multi For Cats,
on the 27th of May, it was at the recommendation of Doctor Richard
Thompson. It was meant to control Ear Mites, Fleas, Heartworms,
Hookworms and Roundworms. The only Parasite I have seen on Charity and
Lucia have Ear Mites. I have not seen any type of worm, in their feces.

When I treated Lucia, it was in the afternoon, after she received her
Melatonin Implant. There is a good possibility, some of the treatment
got into her blood stream, through the injection wound. When I
mentioned this to the veterinarian, he did not seem too worried.

Now, I am quite worried, about using the second treatment application,
later this month. At $16.00 a pop, per month, this is somewhat
expensive. To treat Ear Mites, I have been using Eradimite (Fort Dodge)
or Pene-Mite (Adams), one drop in each ear, every month.

Since both of my girls are Card Carrying Members of the Over The Hill
Gang, I hope I am doing the best for them, concerning their medical
care.

Lucia is almost back to her normal self. Yesterday afternoon, she spent
over a hour rampaging, in the kitchen and livingroom. She kept moving
all of her toys, one at a time, into the kitchen. She ate half of a
N-Bone and begged for the other half. She is back to her Shin Nipping
ways. OUCH!

Smiles,
Arlena
Owned By Charity And Lucia!