Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:04:02 -0500
Hi everyone!  I am more of a lurked than a talker.  Something has come up
with my niece's ferret that I thought I'd ask the "knowledgeable ones"
what to do.  She has a Husky dog that has been in the family for years
and acquired a ferret maybe 1-2 yrs ago.  The ferret is probably 2 yrs old.
The dog and ferret don't get along.  The only time they can let the ferret
out is when the dog is outside.  The ferret will run to the dog and bite
him on the legs for no reason or the dog will latch onto the ferret and
throw him across the room.  Now they are talking "getting rid of the
ferret" because him and the dog don't mix.  I would take the ferret (I
have two) but I really don't want to because I am not home enough as it is.
Anybody got an idea how to stop this between the dog and fert?  Thanks....

Susan and the two ferts
Franky"I wanna sleep behind the tv set"
Buddy"I know I'm cute"