From:
Sheriece Mize <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:14:10 -0800
Scott (?) reports in the 12/18 update page that Jean Smith has received a
threatening phone call.  Scott also states that the monster has obtained a
good lawyer and there is the possibility that he will be found not guilty..
We apparently need to keep the toes of the press firmly to the fire.  (a
nice thought for the monster's toes for that matter).  Jean, peace and love
to you.  While the rest of us share our Christmas with our families and
ferts we have you and your family and furbabies in our hearts.