Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 18:10:39 -0500
HeyHeyHey

My little Blaze is having exploratory surgery tommorrow (at he time of
this post it will be today.) He is an elderly gent, but he dosent know
it.  He is between 6 and 7 years old, a rescue so we dont know for sure.
He had a right adrenal removed about 3 years ago.  He has another lump
now, about he size of a man's thumb.  The vet has recommended an
exploratory.  If Blaze has a good chance of recovery and being happy,
the vet will fix it, if not, we will extend his quality as long as
possible with meds.  I hate it when one of mine goes in.  Especially
when I have no idea of what the prognosis is.  For those of you that
pray, we certainly appreciate any you can send heaven bound for us.

Personality wise, you would expect to see Blaze in a top hat and tails,
complete with a little cane tapping along, doing a duck toed version of
Fred Astaire and a comedy routine to match Charlie Chaplin's.  Like I
said, Blaze dosent know he is old or sick.  He is my funny little man.

HappyTails,
Karen and the Scruff You Gang