From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:32:41 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I need to give a huge "THANKS" to Path Valley Farms, for the incredibly
generous donation of 80 lbs. of their new food to our shelter.  With the
7 new additions that arrived this week, it sure came at a great time.

It smells better than Marshall's, and so far, the ferrets have given it 2
paws up!  Right now I'm being serenaded by the sounds of crunching from
their cages.

So, thank you Path Valley for yet another great choice in ferret food.
For the nutritional values, you can visit their site at
http://www.pathvalleyfarm.com/ferret_food.htm#feed

Happy Saturday!

Kim
www.kistaferret.com