From:
Chris von Seggern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 01:27:26 -0800
I just wanted to thank everyone who wrote to me and/or posted about my
rabies question.  I've gotten so much reassurance from so many people who
know that I'm not worried in the slightest.  I'll be keeping an eye on him
until next week, when I'll adopt him out if the owner hasn't come forward,
but I'm not stressing over it.  Too many people responded to thank
individually, but I'm grateful to all of you.

Chris