Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:51:38 -0700
Hi you guys, hope all sick fuzzies are on the way to recovery and that
the lost ones turn up ok

So, the time has come, the Adrenal dilemma from little Salma might really
be over tomorrow!  (the surgery is early morning)

I wrote a few days ago with the news of the new OP appointment and also
thanking for all the support and wonderful e-mails with so much info
(funny but I don t remember seeing it posted, I got the message that it
got sent but the next day I didn t read it anywhere)
[Moderator's note: It appeared in issue 4257, 1 September.  BIG]

I m just hoping and praying that not only the surgery goes well, but
that this dilemma is finally over!  I m still not sure if she s adrenal
or not, hair is growing back in most places it had thinned out (I ll
load new pictures to that page soon) and her
obsessive-protect-the-toys-behavior is gone, only thing that might point
to Adrenal is that I think her er nipples might be a bit bigger.

We ll see tomorrow (I HOPE!  That if she HAS this, that it can be seen
and most important of all, that it can be removed!!!  So many horrible &
sad stories I ve heard of irremovable tumors or tumors not there which
pop up later, more suffering, another OP )  I m SO WORRIED and scared for
my baby Salma she s the youngest, the one I adopted as a baby (fell in
love at first sight!), the one who s really most attached to me and I
wish I could take her place being operated.

Oh, if anyone has any TIPS from experience on what to expect and how to
help make it somehow easier for little Salma I d really appreciate it!
She s already been through an exploratory OP during her neutering, will
it be similar?

Anyway, in case the post really didn t go through, THANKS again all who
wrote me, I (we!  Salma, Logan, Leeloo ) really appreciate it!

And please keep little Salma in your prayers tomorrow ok?!

Hugs and (freakin -out-with-worry) dooks to everyone

Chris, Logan, Leeloo and Salma ( What will happen to poor little me?!! )