From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:41:46 -0500
Don't forget to show support for our heroes by voting for the 1999 FML
Ferret Hero Award. The nominees are:

Bob Church
Bill Gruber
Dr. Charles Weiss
Skeeter

See FML#2887 Dec 4 for biographies.

To vote, send an email with JUST the last name of your choice in the
SUBJECT field to:

**Please enter ONLY Church, Gruber, Weiss, or Skeeter in the subject field.
**
Do not send any other posts to this address.

Votes will be accepted until January 1, 2000. I will post occasional
reminders, but please vote ONLY ONCE! I will count votes by sorting by
subject and filing into different mail folders. The folder with the most
messages will indicate the winner. Votes will be counted as soon as
possible after Jan 1, and I will post the results immediately.

If you have any questions or comments, please email me at

Linda Iroff
Oberlin OH