From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 05:59:59 -0800
I want to thank all of our wonderful FML members that participated in
the SOS Halloween Card exchange.  The West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
received the benefits of your generosity and caring.

Thank you, also, to the wonderful group of ferret supporters that manage
SOS (Support Our Shelters).  You create a lifeline for so many shelter
operators.

We have had a busy fall, with 43 intakes between September 7th and
November 8th.  Many of these kids were older, and needed surgeries.  We
were doing 2-3 surgeries each week during October.  This financial help
came at a critical time.

Sheltering can be so rewarding; yet the financial and emotional toll can
be overwhelming.  This support came at a much needed time.

So, Thank You!! ...from all of the delightful fur kids and their shelter
mom!

Julie

=====
Julie Fossa   (419) 225-8383