From:
Jason and Holly Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:52:10 GMT
first of all, happy holidays everyone!  i'm finally getting caught up on
all my mail and the FML (for those who didn't know, we're down in IL
spending time with my family).  i'd like to send my condolences out to all
who have lost their furry buddies.

now what i'm writing for... well we brought the ferrets down with us (of
course!) so they could get their shots and so dweezil could get looked over
because there's a chance she has adrenal.  after describing the pattern of
hairloss to the vet, he said that most of the time adrenal starts at the
base of the tail and works its way forward, which i already knew.  he said
that at this point in time she wasn't a surgical canidate, because she's
eating/drinking, playing, basically doing all things ferrety.  so things
look good for the time being.  he does however want to see her again when
we come back down to IL.  so i'm a bit relieved.  next came the distemper
shot (we're going to get the rabies the next time we're down) and
absolutely no bad reactions!  yippee!  so i just thought i'd share our
good news. :)

holly
and the gruesome twosome: dweezil and opie