From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1996 07:16:26 -0700
[forwarded]:
>sure you's can kiss us...we tinks dat you should send dis here letter to
>dat FML ting cause it is vewy funny and lots of peoples will likes it!
>
>Rosie and Maxie

Dear Rosie an Maxie,

Hi, my new name is Smudge.  Smudge use to be called Tex an odder stuff

when Smudge wus wit dat Mo' Bobo person.  Anyways, Smudge was told bout yous
weddin ting and Ma says dat it's twadishional to kiss da brydes.

Smudge would like vwery, vwery much to vowentear for dat!!  Mo' Bob teach
Smudge how to give kisses weal goods!!  Mo' Bob vwery, vwery good fairwit
kissin teacher!!  :) Ma says Smudge gives da BEST fairwit kisses!!  :)
Smudge soo good dat Smudge could give evwry buddy at da weddin lots an lots
of dem kisses!!  :) Also, Smudge wanted to let all

dat Smudge is vwery, vwery happy in Smudge's new home wit Ma.  :)

Best
wishes to da happy dookin couples frwom Smudge!! :)