From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:05:47 -0700
Well I guess that the verdict is in, feral cats pose no threat to
wildlife... Boy glad I can throw those reems of notes into my new "Enron
5000 shreader"...

So We must live with them , well good , then maybe when CA-F&G comes to
the door we can drop the (you know whats) into a hole in the floor and
say they are feral weasels but capturing them would be unethical and we
could put together a club or such supporting feral weasels .  Since they
can't rid us of feral cats then they can't rid us of feral weasels ..
So there we have it ...

Hey I got an idea , if we can get some semen from the rapidly reclining
black footed ferret population we could get offspring that are part
"endangered species" thusly they couldn't bother them .  It would help
strengthen the BFF gene pool as it's what 15 original BFF's ... With such
a limited population they are doomed anyway.  Heck they wrote them off
before they were even gone...

Would be nice to repopulate the BFF's areas, but then that's US
department of the interiors (sounds like a government group of interior
decorators{ "More windows in that dam,, mauve curtains on those
submarines, lets give that nuclear silo a splash of teal and sea mist and
get that damn bomb thing out of there , it just ,,,,clashes with the
whole idea!!"}) \ pet project to let ranchers feed their herds with cheap
range land, they don't want the praire dogs as they make holes that the
steers trip on....

Ok rant over, so what have we learned with this exercise,, feral cats
are good, ferrets bad,, Black footed ferrets will die off because the
feds want to give ranchers cheap rangeland and kill off the praire dogs
that feed the BFF, and the department of the interior is actually the
department of the exterior ... Sounds like the pentagon ,, such a cost
over run that they had enough money left for a fifth wall....

I'm diving back into the burrow,, safer underground,,,
Death Adder