From:
"Alice D. Barrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 15:04:16 -0800
Hi,

As long as we're on the topic, here's the scoop on who has better litter
habits at our house, the pet store ferret or private breeder ferret.
Surprise!  The pet store ferret wins.  Fannie has the better record of using
the litter box before exiting the cage, returning to the cage for litter
use, or using a non-carpeted bathroom floor.  Good for her and thanks to
Path Valley Farms for the traits.

Alice
Fannie:  "Now, where's that litter box?"
Farrah:  "Now, where's that corner in Mom's closet?"