From:
Mike Drol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 1995 23:16:35 -0500
Kelleen,
   I'm not sure if you'll get this but you deserve it to be sent......

Even as sh***y as my life as been this month, nothing could ever compare to
the loss of ones child.  I know you, as myself and everyone else here in
FMLand, consider Racy to be your child.  I am positive that Racy knows it
was not your fault, and i'm sure Racy forgives you.  My heart goes out to
you, please don't close yourself out from FMLand, your opinons and expertise
are needed and wanted.

I will light a candle for you and Racy tonight and Beowulf, Pandora and
myself will observe a moment of silence.... love, and peace

Mike
Beowulf   -fuzzy kisses for Kelleen
Pandora  -even more fuzzy kisses for Kelleen