Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:59:53 -0800
>From:    Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Does Kat have Mary Kay ferrets?  Are there ferrets getting makeovers in
>Utah, now?  Skin care weasels?  Clown car?  Shriner car?  I wonder if
>Ping and Puma know about the pink car in Utah?  They'll be hitchhiking
>soon or better yet, taking the John Deere out to Utah to take a look.
>Mary Kay ferrets.........haha!
>
>Sorry Kat - you know I love you dearly, but I just had to.  Robin made
>me..............

 :) i wonder if Mary Kay WOULD issue little pink cars for my ferrets...
that would be PERFECT!!!

can anyone see ME driving around in a big pink SUV???  well..i could...
but that goal is a bit out of my reach right now...;-0

BUT!!!
i AM now a Mary Kay consultant...and i will be selling Mary Kay online [i
do not have the page set up yet...i just became a MK Consultant monday!!!
but...i will have the page up as soon as someone [my next door neighbor]
shows me what i need to know...

THEN!...you will be able to buy Mary Kay products from me, if you like,
and i will be sending 25% of my profits to ferret shelters...that is my
main drive for selling Mary Kay...it is a way to help more shelters and
to give tommy and my kids a little much needed financial help...

if anyone is interested...just e-mail me privately...i don't want to take
up too much fml space for this...but, if it is ok with BIG, i would like
to announe it when i have the site up and going...

so...with any luck at all...some of you MAY just see me in a big pink
SUV!!!

HUGS!!!
kat

p.s...and i DO expect all my ferrets to help me in this endeavor!

Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...from The "Crochet-ty" Lady...
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html
Happenings Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/