From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:59:35 -0400
More adrenal:
Susann, GREAT POINT! In humans long use of the class of drug that
includes Lupron and deslorelin can cause those drugs to have less
effect. Your question whether previous long use of Lupron might
cause deslorelin to have less effect is a great one.

People are also forgetting that the TYPE of adrenal growth also affects
response or level of response.

Okay, I've been here since the FHL was in its planning stages over 20
years ago and in the group which led to it (The original Pre-FML group
died, then the name and group was later recreated by someone else, then
died, then was recreated by yet another person, then died and I don't
know what happened to it after that.) So, I know a bit of the history.
No, the original Duck Soup never had any duck in it. IT WAS NAMED AFTER
A FERRET WHO WAS NAMED DUCK!

Here's another term history from my memory: the first use of the word
"Dook" for ferret vocalizations seems have been from Pam Greene (Green?
It has been a while.) right here on the FML. I remember us actually
voting on a term to use. "Dook" is in some dictionaries.

Carpet Shark, Speed Bump, SND (sleeping, not dead) and many others
first entered the lexicon here, too.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/