Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2009 11:47:02 -0800
Possum said:
>Suzie did you notice how our play yard is falling apart? Mum was told
>we need to get the blocks covered with water proof stuff or our play
>yard is going to be all gone soon. Mum and Miss Sue B put a campaign
>together with our assistance of course, to help us save our play yard.
>The stuff mum has to buy is called Dry-Lok and it costs lots of money
>for a gallon of it so we are going to need help getting enough to fix
>our play yard. Mr. Harry put the pictures and explanation here
> <http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html>

And the Topsy Turvy Ferrets in Alaska (especially Odie-1-Kanodie),
respond: The PLAY yard? THE play yard? One of our favorite spots in the
world? What do you mean it is falling apart? Oh, no! THAT can NEVER be
allowed to happen!

For those of you who don't know, Odie was delivered to Brenda by the
people who surrendered him. Without her help, he may have been allowed
to remain the escapee he became the night before he was scheduled to be
delivered to her. The humans didn't want him and delayed meeting me by
about a month before I requested that he be left at Brenda's. The night
before he was delivered he escaped. The humans found him under a car
in the parking lot. I strongly believe that had they not had someone
waiting for him that Odie would have been allowed to remain "missing."

Brenda lives in New York and has a HUGE yard. It is a favorite stop
of ours as we traveled from points west to return to Connecticut and
Massachusetts, while I was living in New England. There were many days
that we would pull in and the ferrets would bound out of the car and
into the play yard. It was always a great break for both ferrets and
humans alike. Refreshing, invigorating, fun. And of course Odie, the
escape artist, was able to leap out without missing a beat by using
the turtle sand box as a springboard. Nobody else has done that, I
understand. And, we moved the sandbox closer to the center of the play
yard! lol

Now it appears this haven is in need of repair. The Topsy Turvies
(Odie, Skitch, Isadora & Duncan) will be contributing to the repair,
remembering all the fun times we have had there. Several others from
the Poop-in-the-Corner-Gang and the Too-Few Crew will be dooking and
playing in the play yard at Rainbow Bridge. So, Possum & Suzy Q, get
ready for work. Let's get the play yard repaired!

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we