From:
Christine Mcilrath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:23:48 -0500
Wanted some opinions from others who have been through the same
situation.  My baby, Pebbles, is 3 years old.  Two weeks ago, i noticed
she was losing weight and took her to the vets.  After the xrays, they
noticed a small dime sized tumor by her kidneys and that her lungs were
filled with liquid.  They extracted some of the liquid and had it
analyzed.  It was not bacteria, so they are assuming cancer.  The vet
had given me some antibiotics that have seemed to help.  She is eating
again (on her own) and seems to be lively again.

Her ultra sound is scheduled for next week and we hope to get good news.
Until then, has anyone encountered a similar instance and what was the
outcome.  Thank you in-advance and I hope everyone has a good holiday
season.

Christine