From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:46:36 -0400
Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge
March News 2010

Possum Here: Hey Suzie did you see the nice email we got from that Miss
Kathy that stayed here with us that week we could not spend time in
mum's space?

Suzie Q Here: Yes I did and considering how RUDE YOU were I would say
Miss Kathy was very gracious to say the very least!

Possum Here: Well. Well don't you sound like the big shot; you're not!
I got lots of nice emails from lots and lots of humans that said I
should not have been kicked out of mum's space!

Suzie Q Here: You also got some that told you to get a grip and stop
complaining, or were you going to ignore those? You're not going to
ignore them because I am going to make sure everyone knows you got
them kind too. Mum even said you were a snot.

Possum Here: Mum did not call me a snot! Did she? For the humans that
have not seen or heard about this week here is what Miss Kathy sent to
US!!!!

Dear Possum and Suzie Q--and all the Fur Kids,
Thank you for sharing your home and your mom with me from Tuesday to
Friday! You're right, I really liked talking to you, holding you when
your mum selected someone for me to hold, and learning about your
TERRIFIC life in your home! I live with a shelter cat Hannah and a
rescued standard poodle Lily and know how important it is that some
human help you four-footers out when other humans are careless and
thoughtless about the four-footed world. Your mum and the Posse are
very special people, to be sure. I am going to figure out a way for
this non-ferret person to be helpful to your mum and you fur kids in
the very near future. You know I did leave her a few meals in the
freezer so she has some goodies to heat up on an especially busy day
- I'm not sure when it is not busy! Soon Old Lady Kay will be in a safe
home and not share your mum with you, but then Possum and Suzie Q, you
will have to send out a call that your mum is looking for some other
work to support herself and the wonderful ferret home. It's never easy
to share, but you and the rest of the gang were very generous this
week. Thank you so much! Miss Kathy

Suzie Q Here: Look at that Possum and you were rude and crude!

Possum here: My mum told me I needed to tell you and your mom's that I
need to start learning how to eat crow! So here is what I sent to Miss
Kathy and the long tailed Hannah.

Dear Hannah, Now I am not real sure what eating crow means but mum says
that with all the complaining I did about giving up mum's space to play
in while your mom was here with us, in spite of all that complaining
you and your mom's are going to be Titch's far away family. You guys
are going to help mum take care of the new kid that came in last week.
I know what that is like, because I have a far away mom too. So Mum
says to tell you I will be eating crow for breakfast, lunch and dinner
for the next few days. Thanks for helpen mum take care of Titch.

Suzie Q Here: Don't forget Miss Kathy also sent mum a message they she was
going to actively work on getting mum her not for profit status. She has
experience in this kind of stuff so if mum can get her act together Miss
Kathy will get it done.

Possum here: Hey everybody did you see what Suzie Q just said about
mum? Wow Suz usually is yelling at me for stuff like that! Okay there
is more news to tell too so here we go! Miss Iliana was here to help
mum when Miss Kathy was here, so she got to meet Miss Kathy. A new kids
came in his name is Titch. Miss Kathy got to hold him just minutes
after he arrived; she looked at mum and said "he is skinny" Not any
more Miss Kathy! Mum has him fattened up good. Chloe and Izzy have gone
to live with their new 4-ever family! Pam and Greg taught mum how to
make their version of rice pudding, it is THEIR FALT mum is becoming a
chucky monkey again! The girls live in Miss Julia's room with Miss
Julia, Pam and Greg play grandma and grandpa to them

Suzie Q Here: My turn to tell some news Miss Jackie R came to help mum
and is painting some of our trim, and cleaning like Mr. Clean again.
Ginger, Joe and Carl came to see mum and all us kids, they helped move
us around when shift change came. Oh! Oh then Miss Jackie and Mr. Bob
(Miss Jackie's other half) surprised mum with Sunday dinner last week,
roast beef, potatoes carrots and everything. YUMMMMMMY Miss Iliana came
over again the next week too, she comes every Thursday for mum, she
is like a tornado she comes in does what she does and leaves 2 hours
later! Sometimes mum thinks she is dreaming it only when she looks at
the play rooms and the empty yucky buckets she knows Miss Iliana was
here! Miss Jackie has been taking some of our laundry home with her to
do it for mum so mum can keep up; we have a pretty full shelter right
now so mum does not have as much down time/catching up time as she did
a few months ago.

Possum here: Mum got notified that 415 of you humans looked at our
pictures last month http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2 Mum
also got a check from IGIVE for $44.59. Thanks everybody for helping
mum to take care of us though iGive.com A new baby boy came in needing
mums help, the little boy died 7 days after arriving here, he was only
14 weeks old. Mum says when it is not so raw and hurtful I can go into
more detail but right now she says she needs us to let it be. There
was a contest to name him; he did have the name Piglet before he left
for Rainbow Bridge So Suzie do we have all mum's notes covered?

Suzie Q Here: It sure looks that way Possum so for now we need to
close this news

Suzie Q signing off until next month.
Super Snooper Trooper Senior Reporter signing off until next month
too!

This Week
415
New kid came in No name