From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:56:26 -0800
Hello to all,
I know many have been trying to find the Feisty Ferret cages as they
have been on back order for some time for all of the stores. Just to
let you know we were able to obtain two of these cages ready to be
delivered. We sell these cages at a really great price and shipping is
11.95 or less so if you are interested let me know but email first just
to be sure they are still available before placing an order. Thank you
for all of your support!

The website is at www.Ferretown.com and has a great LOGO made by DIVA!

Nancy Park
FerrettownUSA.com
Ferretown.com

"There is no objective truth, only the truth that's established by
power' Michael Crichton