From:
Mary Stuler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 2004 12:56:16 -0500
Ferrets are the cutest little people.  We've had 3.  Armon loved silly
slammers and would occasionally get them to make the noises.  And hide
and seek.  Bandit was sick with cancer when we got him but he still
liked playing peek a boo with the sheets and blankets.  And Casper is
the one left and is spoiled rotten.  She likes hiding the pocket tissues
and won't let you get them.  She'll play king of the hill when we're
"folding" cloths and dive bomb a moving sheet.  With any of them we have
had to guard the remote controls, cordless and cell phones, and they
loved getting into our cups to "taste" our tea.  I wouldn't have it any
other way.

Mary