From:
"POSEN, DAYNA (MAN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 11:38:53 -0500
I realize the advantages of a meat based diet, but I am owned by the
pickiest eater in the world.  Gonzo eats Marshall Farms ferret food, and
won't accept anything else.  I have tried baby food, cooked meats, and
god knows what else.  I guess where this is going is, what is the best
food out there?  He likes Marshall Farms and the Eight in One brand (the
only two I've tried).  I do not trust the Eight in One brand to be as
good as Marshall Farm, but is Marshall Farms even good?  What is the best
bagged ferret food?

Also have a question in regards to treats.  He will only eat Ferretvite
and Yogies (Eight in One).  I almost need to give him treats eight times
a day ( he needs to be RE-potty trained), and hate to give him things
that are not good for him.  On the Yogies container it states that it is
safe for me to give him 13 a day.  That can't be true, can it?  I would
like to get him hooked on bandits, or even raisins, but he won't hear it.
If you could please help me get my picky ferret on a healthy diet, I
would appreciate it.

Love to fuzzies and friends,
Dayna and Gonzman