From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 21:18:53 -0500
Well I was at the Lansing show from around 11:00 till 1:00 and it looked
like a big sucess.  Lots of people and ferrets.  I bought a new calender,
ferretvite etc.  Took some cards for future shopping.  Got a Mazuri sample
which fell out of my pocket and was laying on the floor.  Boris went right
for it, ripped it open and started eating.  Giesela came over and ate some
too.  Guess they like it.  I'll probably get some to mix with the TF and
other cat foods.  Apparently Yesterday's News came out with a ferret litter
which is pelleted newspaper like their other but much smaller pellets so
that was interesting to see (bought a bag to try).  Didn't get to see
Deborah Jeans:(

It was so crowded I didn't see any likely FML'ers though I did see one cage
marked "FML Lurker", dont know where the person was.

To who wanted to know about their new kitten whining - e-mail me and I'll
relay some of my cat experience.

One thing I've been curious about - do wild animals that "lair" poop outside
their lair?  I read that black footed ferrets move from prairie dog den to
prairie dog den.  So they don't have their own?  I wonder if that's why they
just poop any ol where and why ours may be so hard to potty train?  Just a
wild notion.

Mary, Boris and Giesela (Mom - why didn't you take us?  We would have won
all those prizes!)