Date:
Sat, 7 Mar 1998 20:40:27 EST
Two nights ago we became the proud parents of two new boys, Bubba and
Templeton.  Bubba is fine, but Templeton seems to have a problem.

He is bald from the shoulders back.  His skin is in nice condition, no
redness, no flakes, no itching, nothing.  His skin is completely devoid
of ANY indication of hair whatsoever.  He is quite the wild man and eats
heartily.  He is five years old.

His previous owner stated that he lost all his hair every spring and that
it will grow back by summer.  This has been happening since Templeton was
a baby.

can't get to a vet until the end of the week - in the meantime, anyone else
ever have this happen?  It doesn't really sound adrenal to me, but rather
allergies (we live in a desert environment - don't let anyone fool you by
saying there are no allergies here!)