From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:53:34 EST
I have posted the healthy ready to adopt ferrets at
http://www.petfinder.com
if anyone wants to see if they are interested in any of the crew.

Thank you to all who sent such nice e-mails and thoughts.  Some might
think I am crazy to have taken them all in but I can tell you they are
all well cared for and feed, I will sell my last shirt to feed them.  And
anyone in the area is welcome to come by and see my home, it is spotless.
People who come into my home and do not know I do rescue work would never
know it does not smell like ferrets at all.  I clean all the time and
every animal in my care is extremly well cared for.  I just had a
veterinarian here who said he was so impressed with the clean house and
great care of the ferrets he was shocked., he was sure it would smell
here.  His comment was most people can not care for one and you are above
avaerage on care for these animals which is more than one.  I was very
pleased.

So I just want to make sure everyone knows we might be hurting for help
but we will not sacrifice good food and a clean place for the ferrets.
But the doors are closed to anymore for right now so I hope to get some
placed so I do not have to turn anyaway.  I want to help them all but
even I know my physical limits.

Take care
Stephanie
President