From:
Eric Chartre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 16:40:52 EDT
Slinky (my 8 month-old I-don't-know-what-color-she-is ferret) bites EVERY
stranger that comes to my apartment, even if he (or she) don't take her, try
to caress her...

The worst happens when Slinky is *chomp*   Oups, she bit my friend.

I was saying that Slinky bites realllly hard all (means blood) those that
take her and that she doesn't recognize.

Does somebody know why she's acting like this?

My other ferret Munchkin (cinnamon-silver ferret with white paws) plays and
have fun with strangers.

Eric Chartre
Slinky, "Eh! Eh! a stranger *chomp*"
Munchkin, "Yahoo!  Let's jump on everything!"

               (0 0)
+----------oOO--(_)--OOo------------+-   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]  -+
|  Eric Chartre                     |