From:
Lori Forrend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 08:36:49 EST
>After closing up the crawl areas around the computer he has started to
>poop around the computer, he has been Very well litter trained up till now.

My three investigators managed to pry through the ferret-proofing under the
kitchen cabinets and had a ball crawling in and out -- until I caught onto
them and blocked the hole up.  I came home that night to find three little
"thank-you" deposits right in front of the newly patched hole.  It has been
several months and I occassionally will find mementos in that spot ...  I
guess it's just their way of letting you know the score!
Lori