From:
Shelly Nice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 13:32:38 -0500
For my birthday yesterday, my sister gave me a pair of hand painted
earrings with Vanilla painted on them!  They are just darling!  I called
up the young lady who makes them and asked permission to put her name and
number on the FML list.  She does it for fun and spent a lot of time
researching ferrets just for my earrings.

I've never seen anything like it and she only charges $15.  If you send
her a picture of your fuzzies, I bet she can paint them (instead of a
strange ferret...).

Her name is Laura and her home number is 201-764-7043.  Too bad my b'day
wasn't before Valentine's Day...that would've been a fun gift for many
FMLers...  :)

Shelly (and Vanilla)