Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 11:57:23 EDT
OK... there was a request for how to suggest a Ty Beanie Baby Ferret.
First might I say that there won't be a ferret named "Stretch" because
they already have an ostrich with that name.  So they will have to be more
creative in naming.  :) Second, there is a Cyberboard on the Ty web site
for collectors to use.  It is monitored by Ty Corp.  and they have taken
many ideas from the board to create new beanies.  In fact they encourage
users to list ideas but they do state that by posting the idea you can not
claim any rights to it if they do use it.  People have posted the idea of a
ferret many many times and I think if they ferret community got behind it
we would see a Beanie Ferret soon.  The address for Ty is http://www.ty.com
you will see on the left hand side a list of areas to visit.  Click the Ty
Talk CyberBoard.  You will have to register a screen name and fill out some
information.  Don't worry... I have NEVER recieved junk mail from having
given them my email address.  The CyberBoard is divided into 4 sections...
the best place to post ideas is either in Daily Times or Bright Ideas.
Either place it will be seen!  As we have seen in the past, The Ferret
Community can do anything if we just stick together!!  Hope this helps
those who are interested!!

See Ya!
Missy
Noser (Free The Beanies!!)
Pandora (Beanies look MUCH better under the bed Mom!!)