From:
Jesse Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 10:40:04 -0500
Hi, My name is Emily and I've got some concerns I was hoping you nice
people could help me out with.  My mommy is considering going to grad
school in California starting next summer.  She's been offered a full
paid scholarship so I know that it will be hard for her to turn it down.
I'm very happy for her, except for one thing, What is that going to mean
for me and my little sister?!?!  I've heard we aren't allowed to live in
California.  I just know Mommy wouldn't leave us behind, so what can she
do?  Does anyone out there have any information about ferrets living
(secretly) in California?  I heard a rumor that they do boarder checks,
is that true?  How do people get food for us?  and what if I get sick?
Not that I want to go the vet, but what if I have to?  I'm very worried
about all this and I know my mommy is too.  So can anybody give us any
advice?

Thank you so very much!
Emily